What is a tin can:
Tinplate cans are commonly known as tin cans and tin boxes, which are tins made of tinplate. Tinplate is the surface of iron that is tinned. To play a protective role. In general, in order to exquisite packaging, printing is used, commonly known as printed iron cans.
Compared with other packaging materials, tinplate cans have obvious advantages. First,iron can be recycled. Second, environmental protection is harmless.Third, making process is advanced.
The above are mainly miscellaneous packaging cans, and more widely used in chemical, food and beverage, such as paint buckets, beverage cans, coffee cans, etc. The difference is that the sealability should be different.
According to their actual use, they are generally classified as moon cake jars, candy boxes, chocolate cans, tea cans, coffee cans, cookie jars, health products cans, cosmetic jars, hand-pull cans, piggy banks, sealed cans, milk powder cans, wine cans, Christmas Cans, gift jars, candle jars, metal buckets, badges, coasters, tinplate toys, music boxes, cigarette packs, stationery boxes, CD boxes, cigarette packs, canned shapes, etc.
According to the shape classification is divided into round cans, rectangular cans, square cans, triangles, shaped cans (heart / oval / car / cartoon animal) and so on.
Iron can products are widely found in our daily lives. The various shapes and colors make us dazzled. Tin cans are used according to different performance parameters. Tin cans have a lot of roles in various industries due to their excellent printing performance, metal texture retention and other characteristics.
1. The surface decoration performance is good, with beautiful metallic luster, coupled with colorful graphic printing and advanced metal processing technology, can form a good canister image.
2. Metal cans are environmentally friendly packaging and have good disposal performance.
3. Due to high metal strength, it is not easy to deform in the process of loading, unloading, transportation, warehousing, etc., to protect the inner packaging glass bottles and reduce the loss.
4. Secondary use of metal packaging.
5. Easy to open and other easy-open devices are widely used, not only easy to open, but at the same time the iron tank has a strong destructive anti-counterfeiting capabilities.
The application and use value of tin cans is a means to increase the value of internal storage. Tin cans are environmentally friendly packaging and have good disposal performance. They can protect tea, food, cosmetics and other commodities from sunlight, wind and rain. Dust contamination and other natural factors, to prevent evaporation, leakage, melting, contamination, collision, extrusion, loss and theft and other losses.