The main raw material of tinplate tin packaging is tinplate.It has a certain strength and is easy to shape. A thin layer of corrosion-resistant tin is plated on the steel sheet. The acid plating process and the hot tinning process are mainly used. Can paint printing, and has a bright appearance and good corrosion resistance. Below, talk about tin cans compared with other packaging materials have their obvious advantages.
1. Good mechanical performance: tinplate cans are stronger than other packaging containers, such as plastics, glass, paper containers, etc., and they have good rigidity and are not easily broken. Not only can be used for small sales packaging, but also the main container for large transport packaging.
2.Excellent barrier property: tinplate cans have better barrier properties than any other materials, good gas barrier properties, moisture resistance, shading, and fragrance protection, combined with reliable sealing, can reliably protect products.
3. Process maturity High production efficiency: The production history of tinplate cans has a long history, and the mature technology has a complete set of production equipment, which has high production efficiency and can meet the packaging needs of various products.
4. Exquisite decoration: The printing performance of metal materials is good; the pattern logo is bright and beautiful, and the obtained packaging containers are eye-catching, which is an excellent sales package.
5. The various shapes: tin cans can be formed into various shapes according to different requirements, such as rectangular tin box, the square tin box, round tin box, oval tin box, stars shaped tin, irregular shaped cans, etc., not only meet the needs of different products, packaging, and the package container more change, promote the sales.
6. Recyclable: Meet international environmental protection requirements and meet future product trends.